Crazy Alabama Laws
THESE APPLY ANYWHERE IN ALABAMA.
1. It is illegal to impersonate a person of the clergy.
2. It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle. (Was this really a huge problem at some point?)
3. Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
4. It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
5. Putting salt on a railraod track may be punishable by death. (DEATH!!)
6. Boogers may not be flicked into the wind. (HAHAHAHAHA)
7. Bear wrestling matches are prohibited.
8. It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile. (I keep my lantern with me at all times just in case.)
9. You must have windshield wipers on your car. (Oops, better get that fixed.)
10. You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time. (Don't think that will be a problem.)
11. Men may not spit in front of the opposite sex. (I think they need to start enforcing this one.)
12. You may not drive barefooted. (Everyone does it around here during the summer.)
13. It is illegal to maim oneself to escape duty.
14. Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men. (I love this one.)
15. Incestous marriages are legal. (So all you brothers, sisters, cousins come on down.)
THERE ARE JUST HERE IN MY TOWN MOBILE.
1. It is unlawful to howl at ladies inside the city limits. (Another one that could use some enforcing. Especially around construction sites.)
2. It is unlawful to wear women's pumps with sharp, high heels. (They could make a fortune off this one.)