Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Artist Devlin Wilson

I thought this was pretty cool. My son's uncle is a local artist. I am not a critic so I don't know how good he is but some of the pictures of the historic homes around here I like. He has his own website but recently he had his picture on the front of the Lagniappe which is the up and coming independent paper here. I call it the downtown paper because the way of thinking in this paper is more like the people in downtown and midtown Mobile rather than those west Mobile people. Anyway, his picture was on the cover in reference to Arts Alive festival. He won an award for the 'Best Mobile Scene'. His painting was entitled 'The Peanut Man'. You can see it on his website. Just thought it was cool.



Devlin Wilson Fine Arts

The Lagniappe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home